Whether you are a seasoned investor, a first-time homebuyer, or a retiring homebuyer, Personal Realty Advisers can provide the financial guidance you need to get your purchase underway and with terms and conditions that work for your lifestyle, budget and big-picture goals.
Most counties and major cities throughout the Tampa Bay area offer down payment assistance loans to income-eligible homebuyers of property within their respective city/county limits. These loans usually:
See if you qualify and learn how to take advantage of these excellent programs.
Mortgage Assistance for Those Age 62+
Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECMs) were designed by and are insured by the U.S. Federal Government specifically to help keep aging adults in their homes during their retirement. They are a great option for homebuyers and homeowners age 62 and older. A HECM can help you hold onto your savings for your well-deserved retirement years, and/or it can help you increase your purchasing power when selecting your permanent home for retirement.
Other Investor & Financial Resources
- Should I Buy Now or Wait: Advice from a Tampa Bay Real Estate Broker
- Cash Real Estate Sales Are Skyrocketing: Should You Consider Paying Cash for Your Next Home?
- Benefits of Putting Your Real Estate in a Trust
- Keep or Sell Your Vacation Home?
- Ways to Minimize Real Estate Capital Gains Taxes
- Helping Your Adult Children Buy Their First Home: What You Should Know
- The Pros and Cons of Buying a Vacation Home
- The Benefits of a 1031 Tax-Free Exchange
- What To Do When You Inherit a Home